Managing a business' global tax charge efficiently requires an experienced team of global corporate tax specialists.
Our specialists bring together a unique mix of relationships and responsiveness to service our clients in areas including:
- Efficient tax compliance requirements
- Negotiating with tax authorities regarding rulings and disputes
- Supporting claims for tax incentives
- Advising on the structuring of transactions
- Carrying out due diligence into the tax affairs of acquisition targets
- Advising on public flotations.
Global R&D incentives
With the increasing focus and impact of transfer pricing, IP protection, grants and capital investment to encourage and maximise return on investment in R&D, Baker Tilly network members have consolidated a high level overview of key considerations across multiple jurisdictions for businesses.